Romans 11:36

"For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things.
To Him be the glory forever! Amen."

Jan 31, 2009

Bienvenido a Costa Rica

Well, I'm back in CR.  Thanks to all of you who have written and asked about the recent earthquake that shook this country.

*EARTHQUAKE UPDATE: I've talked with a few of my friends here in San Jose and, while they all seemed to have felt it, no one was harmed by it.  I've still got some more friends that I'll need to hear from, but I don't think they were close enough to the epicenter (north of Volcan Poas, which is NW of San Jose) to be affected by it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vA34-OOcfg

Please pray for all of those who have been affected by the quake, however, as it wiped out many homes and caused many Costa Ricans to lose their loved ones. God is in control, and we pray that they will find rest in Him.*

Now that I'm back, it's time for some rest and relaxation after my whirlwind tour through the United States.  I had a lovely time visiting my friends and family, and there are countless numbers of God moments and funny moments that I could relay to you.

This year will be a little different on the blog, however (as signaled by the new layout).

I'll still be writing about God moments and funny moments, but I'll also be writing shorter, more random entries at times. I haven't decided how often I'll be writing, but you don't need to worry about that, you just click over to this blog and see if anything new has popped up.

I pray that the Lord has given all of you wonderful beginnings to 2009.

More love and blessings,
Will

No comments: