Romans 11:36

"For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things.
To Him be the glory forever! Amen."

Nov 25, 2009

The Movement


The Movement Bible Study was a success.

It was new, it was fresh, and many students at the Colegio Metodista didn't catch on. But 6 did. Two times a week I came to the school to host a Bible Study, and I had a steady group of 6 students who were devoted to learn more about Jesus through the Word of God.

As I have mentioned to many people before, whenever I undertake a ministry for the Lord, I aim to influence just one person. If just one person learns something about God, then we've succeeded. Even if I've spoken to thousands (and no, that has never happened), all we need is one to go out and influence the Kingdom for God.

At this study, I believe that there were 6. 6 students who are truly devoted and dedicated to being God's servants on earth. It was awesome to teach them.

Now on to next year . . .

No comments: